“Performance training has helped me greatly in developing both my social skills and school work. It paved the way for clarity of thought in public speaking as well as confidence to share ideas in classroom environments.”
- ATYP Participant
Our innovative, challenging, high quality drama workshops are transforming young lives; some recent scholarship recipients have now been accepted into specialised Performing Arts high schools while past scholarship recipients have gone on to establish fantastic careers in the film and television industry. In our safe and nurturing rehearsal spaces, young people are encouraged to explore their creativity and voice (making new friends and improving their social skills are happy by-products). ATYP allocates 10% of all semester long and holiday workshop places to scholarships.
- $30 provides a week of lunches for a holiday workshop participant in need
- $150 travel allowances for 10 workshop recipients for a holiday workshop
- $380 places a child in a drama workshop
- $760 places 2 children in drama workshops
- $1,140 places 3 children in drama workshops