Thank you for choosing to support Australia's leading theatre for young people!
For 54 years ATYP have used thare experiences to make young people thrive helping them find their voice, and together, inspire all Australians. At a time when government and business are seeking innovative and creative ideas and problems solving, it is timely to remember that youth arts plays an essential role in the development of young people. Specifically, theatre and drama develop confidence, creativity and community. Drama challenges us to reflect on and better understand ourselves and the society of which we are a part.
One ATYP mother explains the impact that a drama scholarship had on her and her daughter.
"I would like to thank you for the opportunity to express my gratitude. My daughter loves the program. While she is very shy in real life, she is flourishing on ATYP's acting world. As a parent with disability, it's hard for me to do any outings with my kids on school holidays, and ATYP has been a great option that my child really loves."
You can also choose to support the following:
- ATYP Core Activities - including ATYP online, writing programs, and learning programs.
- ATYP Scholarships that help financially and socially disadvantaged young people tap into the fun and creativity of theatre.
- ATYP Productions that ensures the creation and development of work that reflects the lives of young Australians for all audiences.
- ATYP Foundation that ensures ATYP remains sustainable, innovative and inspiring.
You can give online, by electronic funds transfer (EFT) (see below), make a gift by phone on (02) 9270 2421, or by post by sending a cheque made out to 'Australian Theatre for Young People'.
- Gift by EFT Account Name: Australian Theatre for Young People DGR Account BSB: 032 100 A/C: 120962
For further information about giving to ATYP, please contact our Development Manager, Andrew Deane using the above phone number or by email: [email protected]
The ATYP Deductible Gift Account is a fund listed on the Register of Cultural Organisations and has Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status. Donations of $2 or more to ATYP initiatives in Australia are tax deductible for Australian tax payers. ABN: 24 000 816 704